LAST UPDATED 17 November 2023
30 Technology want to make sure you understand what personal information we may collect about you when you interact with us, how we use your personal information, and how we keep it safe.
THIS PRIVACY NOTICE EXPLAINS
- What personal information 30 Technology collects about you
- How we use your personal information
- On what basis we use your personal information
- How long we keep your personal information
- We may share your personal information with others and transfer it internationally
- How we protect your personal information
- Your rights regarding your personal information
- What to do if you don’t want to provide us with your personal information
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice periodically.
If you have any questions, please get in touch via one of the methods set out in the Contact section.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
The personal information we collect when you interact with us via this website includes: Information you provide us with, such as
- Your email address
- Email communications sent to 30 Technology
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to provide you with information and services including:
- Our press releases
- Our newsletters
Contact and interact with you, including to:
- Respond to your requests (for instance if you send us an email).
- Provide important notices and updates, such as changes to our terms and policies, security alerts and administrative messages.
Operate our business, including to:
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations and guidance.
- Comply with demands or requests made by regulators, governments, courts and law enforcement authorities.
- Investigate and take action against illegal or harmful behaviour of users.
Improve our day-to-day operations, including:
- For internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to help us deliver and improve our 30 Technology digital platforms, content and services.
- To monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our products and services to understand which parts of our digital platforms and services are of the most interest and to improve the design and content of our platforms.
- To improve our products and services and our communications to you.
- Where applicable, to ensure we have up-to-date contact information for you.
On what basis do we use your personal information?
- Data privacy law sets out a number of different reasons on which a company may rely to collect and use your personal information.
We use your personal information for the following reasons:
- For legitimate business purposes: We use your personal information to make our communications with you more relevant and personalised to you, and to make your experience of our products and services efficient and effective. It also helps us to operate and improve our business and minimise any disruption to the services that we may offer to you.
- To comply with our legal obligations and other demands for information: It is important to us that we are able to comply with laws, regulations and guidance, as well as the other requests or demands for data as set out here. They affect the way in which we run our business and help us to make our products and services as safe as we can.
- You have given your consent: At times we may need to get your consent to allow us to use your personal information for one or more of the purposes set out above. See the “Your rights regarding your personal information” section for information about the rights that you have if we process your information on the basis of your consent.
How long will we keep your personal information?
We will always keep your personal information for the period required by law and where we need to do so in connection with legal action or an investigation involving 30 Technology. Otherwise, we keep your personal information:
- For as long as needed to provide you with access to services you have requested.
- Where you have contacted us with a question or request, for as long as necessary to allow us to respond your question or request.
- We sometimes share your personal information with others and transfer it internationally We may share your personal information with members of 30 Technology
The following trusted third parties:
- Our agents and suppliers, including those who provide us with technology services such as data analytics, hosting and technical support.
- Our professional advisors, auditors and business partners.
- Regulators, governments and law enforcement authorities.
- Other third parties in connection with re-organising all or any part of our business.
Your personal information may be processed by 30 Technology and 30 Technology’s trusted third party suppliers outside of your home country. Data privacy laws in the countries to which your personal information is transferred may not be equivalent to, or as protective as, the laws in your home country.
We will implement appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information remains protected and secure when it is transferred outside of your home country, in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. These measures include data transfer agreements implementing standard data protection clauses.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use a variety of security measures and technologies to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction in line with applicable data protection and privacy laws. For example, when we share your personal information with external suppliers, we may put in place a written agreement which commits the suppliers to keep your information confidential, and to put in place appropriate security measures to keep your information secure.
The transmission to us of information via the internet or a mobile phone network connection may not be completely secure and any transmission is at your own risk.
WEBSITES THAT WE DO NOT OWN OR CONTROL
From time to time we may provide links to websites or mobile applications that are not owned or controlled by us. This Privacy Notice does not apply to those websites. If you choose to use those websites, please check the legal and privacy statements posted on each website or mobile application you access to understand their privacy practices.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Data privacy laws provide you with a number of rights over your personal information. You may be entitled to:
- Ask 30 Technology for access to the personal information 30 Technology holds about you.
- Request the correction and/or deletion of your personal information.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal information, or object to that processing.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information (where 30 Technology is processing your personal information based on your consent).
- Request for the receipt or the transfer to another organisation, in a machine-readable form, of the personal information that you have provided to 30 Technology.
- Complain to your local data protection authority if your privacy rights are violated, or if you have suffered as a result of unlawful processing of your personal information. If you would like to exercise your rights, please let us know by getting in touch with us as set out in the Contact section.
WHAT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Where you are given the option to share your personal information with us, you can always choose not to do so.
If you object to the processing of your personal information, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations. This could mean that we may not be able to perform the actions necessary to achieve the purposes as set out in the section “How do we use your personal information?” above or that you are unable to make use of the services and products offered by us.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
If you have questions or requests regarding this Privacy Notice, or if you would like to exercise your rights, please contact 30 Technology Ltd. using the contact information below.
T: +44 (0) 1235 431 200
30 Technology’s Privacy Officer:
Pursuant to Article 27 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), 30 Technology has appointed European Data Protection Office (EDPO) as its GDPR Representative in the EU. You can contact EDPO regarding matters pertaining to the GDPR:
– by using EDPO’s online request form: https://edpo.com/gdpr-data-request/
– by writing to EDPO at 53-55 Totleben blvd, Sofia 1606, Bulgaria
Please click here to access our GDPR Article 27 Compliance Certificate.