PUBLIC RELATIONS (PR) ASSISTANT
We are looking for a promising Public Relations (PR) Assistant to support our executive team with various administrative tasks. Though you’ll be holding an entry level position, your work will be instrumental in the development and execution of PR plans and strategies, helping build the Company’s image and brand.
Within the function you will be carrying out PR activities, ensuring effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public. This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual to work for an exciting, growing biotech where no two days are the same. You will have excellent communications skills, be enthusiastic and have a positive work ethic.
The role is envisaged to be remote given the current guidelines, with the opportunity to transition to office-based work in our Abingdon/London office once restrictions ease.
- Involved in both internal and external Company communication activities
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions
- Conduct research to support PR planning
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (press releases, newsletters, social media posts, blog articles, etc.)
- Draft and edit presentations as assigned
- Work with external web designer to edit and manage the Company website
- Assist in tracking media coverage and other metrics (e.g. web/SEO analytics)
- Support relations with investors, stakeholders, media etc.
- Undertake general administrative duties
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You are a graduate or have up to 1 years’ relevant work experience
- Understanding of PR and digital marketing concepts and practices
- Strong attention to detail, advanced writing and research skills
- Excellent communication and good presentation skills
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Knowledge of the business environment and a keen interest in the field is desirable
- Graphics design experience a plus
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and a cover letter to Marijana Flego (email@example.com).
30 TECHNOLOGY is developing and defining new models of care to treat many serious medical conditions by enhancing the body’s healing and defence mechanisms.
30 TECHNOLOGY Therapeutic Nitric Oxide