LONDON // OXFORD | FULL TIME
As Office Manager at 30 Technology, your responsibility will be to oversee the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office, organising people, information and other resources. You’ll ensure that office equipment is maintained to the appropriate quality and quantity, relevant records are up to date and all administrative processes work effectively. You will also be involved in assisting the team as needed for any meeting organisation and travel.
Working at the very heart of the organisation, your role will involve liaising with all team members and having to juggle multiple tasks at a time. You will be highly organised and have the attitude that ‘no task is too small’. We are a small biotech team of 15 people spread across two offices and work at a very fast pace, with no two days being the same.
This role is based in London with weekly travel required in our offices based in Milton Park, Oxford (2 days a week in Oxford).
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Planning and arranging internal and external meetings, video conferences and calls and managing staff calendars and schedules
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations
- Providing administrative support for the directors as needed
- Purchasing office supplies and ensuring office supplies and resources are restocked. Keeping records of office expenditure
- Maintaining office policies and managing health and safety procedures as well as fire regulations within the office
- Main point of contact for issues relating to IT, liaising with our outsourced IT consultants as needed
- Conference and event planning
- Assisting the Operations Manager with HR, legal, operational tasks as needed
- Being able to muck in with whatever is needed to keep the office running smoothly!
A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Excellent organisational and time-management skills
Strong IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Strong attention to detail
A problem-solving approach to work
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
30 Technology is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
30 TECHNOLOGY is developing and defining new models of care to treat many serious medical conditions by enhancing the body’s healing and defence mechanisms.