LABORATORY ANALYST, TECHNICAL OPERATIONS
OXFORD | FULL TIME
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual to train as a Laboratory Analyst within the Technical Operations group. You will work as part of a close-knit team to perform routine laboratory and ancillary activities to support the laboratory. You will work alongside other laboratory scientists to ensure that project targets are achieved to meet timelines in a GLP environment. You will have excellent communications skills, be enthusiastic and have a positive work ethic.
This role is based in Oxford, UK.
- A BSc or MSc in the biological sciences or chemistry.
- Experience in basic laboratory skills are required. Ideally having experience working in an Academic lab or in industry such as a Pharmaceutical, Biotech or a Chemical lab.
- Be able to calibrate and maintain basic laboratory equipment e.g. pH meters, pipettes, balances, UV-Vis Spectrophotometer.
- Effectively record data and maintain a lab book.
- Confident in use of IT applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc) and be able to write accurate, descriptive reports of their work.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with other scientific staff.
Desired – But Not Essential Experience
- Have worked in regulatory environment.
- Have a theoretical understand of mass spectrometry.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and a cover letter to Dr M Sajid (email@example.com).
30 TECHNOLOGY is developing and defining new models of care to treat many serious medical conditions by enhancing the body’s healing and defence mechanisms.
30 TECHNOLOGY Therapeutic Nitric Oxide