LABORATORY ANALYST or DEVELOPMENT ANALYST TECHNICAL OPERATIONS
MILTON PARK, ABINGDON
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual to train as either a Laboratory Analyst or Development Analyst within the Technical Operations group. You will work as part of a close-knit team to perform routine analytcal techniques (to include SIFT-Mass Spectrometry) and ancillary activities to support the laboratory. You will work alongside other laboratory scientists to ensure that project targets are achieved to meet timelines within a GLP environment. You will have excellent communications skills, be enthusiastic and have a positive work ethic.
This role is full time based in Abingdon, UK.
- BSc (for Laboratory Analyst role), MSc or PhD (Development Analyst role) in the biological sciences or chemistry.
- Experience in day-to-day running, maintainance and troubleshooting multi-modal high spec technical equipment such as mass spectrometry, hplc, fplc or similar.
- 3 to 8 years experience (depending on job role) working in an Academic lab or in industry such as a Pharmaceutical, Biotech or a Chemical lab.
- Be able to support the laboratory scientists to calibrate and maintain basic laboratory equipment e.g. pH meters, pipettes, balances, UV-Vis Spectrophotometer.
- When required be able to carry out shift-work, working in evenings and weekends.
- Effectively record data and maintain a lab book.
- Confident in use of IT applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc) and be able to write accurate, descriptive reports of their work.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with other scientific staff.
DESIRED – BUT NOT ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE
- Have worked in a regulatory environment.
- Worked with SIFT-MS.
- Worked with mass spectrometry.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and a cover letter to Dr M Sajid (email@example.com).
30 TECHNOLOGY is developing and defining new models of care to treat many serious medical conditions by enhancing the body’s healing and defence mechanisms.
30 TECHNOLOGY Therapeutic Nitric Oxide