DEVELOPMENT ANALYST, TECHNICAL OPERATIONS
MILTON PARK, ABINGDON
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated proactive individual to join the Technical Operations team in primarily a lab-based Developmental Analyst role carrying out research and development and implementation of in-house analytical methods. In addition to the Developmental Analyst role your ancillary function will be as the Technical Operations Quality Lead, which will include drafting, reviewing and training-out QA/regulatory documentations and processes within Technical Operations; this will involve liaising closely with the QA Department. Your lab-based role will focus on the various in-house chemistries, including, but not limited to acidified nitrite and nitric-oxide-centric analysis. You will be part of a close-knit team, have excellent numerical, data and communications skills, be enthusiastic and have a positive work ethic.
This role is full time based in Abingdon, UK.
- Degree in chemistry, biological sciences, or related subject – preferably MSc.
- Have experience working in a GxP regulatory environment. Adept at drafting and reviewing Study Plans, Working Instructions, Working Documents, Technical Reports and SOPs; working with an eQMS would be a significant bonus.
- 5+ years knowledge and successful hands-on experience in developing disparate analytical methodologies.
- Skilled in Method Development and trouble-shooting in lab systems including, UV-Vis, Fluorimetry and FT-IR.
- Skilled at data interpretation, data processing and generating graphical outputs. Ability to use stats package or Excel coding an advantage.
- Help to ensure smooth day-to-day running of the lab.
- Must possess independent problem-solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Proven ability for original thinking.
- Strong organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise tasks, work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, ability to multitask projects and collaborate effectively with other team members.
- Confident in use of IT applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc).
Excellent benefits package which includes, competitive salary (DOE), pension scheme, private healthcare, company group life scheme, car benefit scheme and cycle to work scheme.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and a cover letter to Dr M Sajid (firstname.lastname@example.org).
30 TECHNOLOGY is developing and defining new models of care to treat many serious medical conditions by enhancing the body’s healing and defence mechanisms.
30 TECHNOLOGY Therapeutic Nitric Oxide