CLINICAL RESEARCH LEAD
OXFORD | FULL TIME
The role of Clinical Research Lead at 30 Technology is a critical role to successfully develop, set up, manage and deliver clinical studies in all therapy areas. Sitting on the cross functional project team this role is a great career opportunity for a clinical Research expert who is highly motivated to succeed and enjoys the fast-moving pace that a small biotech company brings.
- Helping to define and deliver key clinical research programmes and clinical studies
- Selection, oversight and close working with CROs, clinical sites and investigators
- Preparation of protocols, CTAs and clinical parts of regulatory and ethics submissions
- Monitoring of clinical studies in line with GCP, and other relevant regulations
- Working with external strategic research partners and KOLs
- Collaboration with medical professionals to run pre-clinical and clinical testing of prototypes
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences
- Experience with preparing clinical protocols, CTAs and clinical parts of regulatory and ethics submissions is important
- Experience with selecting, overseeing and working closely with CROs and clinical sites is important, as is experience in monitoring clinical studies
- Phase I and II early clinical development experience
- Experience in respiratory, infectious disease or woundcare clinical development and clinical trials
- In depth knowledge and experience of GCP/ICH guidelines
- Proven success in clinical trial management and delivery
- The individual should be comfortable as a player and manager and in working in flat, matrix, cross functional environment and in cross functional project teams
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and a cover letter to jenny.howell@30.Technology.
Closing date: 31st December 2019
30 Technology is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
30 TECHNOLOGY is developing and defining new models of care to treat many serious medical conditions by enhancing the body’s healing and defence mechanisms.